- How we collect and use your personal information;
- How we store and protect your personal information;
- How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information;
I. How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or otherwise that can be used alone or in combination with other information to identify a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person. In accordance with the requirements of the Cybersecurity Law relevant laws and regulations, and strictly follow the principles of legitimacy, legality and necessity, we collect and use your personal information, including but not limited to email address, in the process of using the services and/or products provided by us.
In order to receive our comprehensive range of products and services, you should first register a user account, through which we will record the relevant data. All information you provide is derived from the data you provided during registration. The account name, password, and contact information you intend to use may be verified by text message or email.
II. How We Store and Protect Your Personal Information
As a general rule, we only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain your personal information for as long as strictly necessary to manage our relationship with you (e.g., when you open an account to obtain services from our products). We may be required to retain your archived personal information after the expiration of the above period for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation or to demonstrate that a right or contract satisfies an applicable statute of limitations, and we are unable to delete it at your request. We ensure that your personal information is completely deleted or anonymized when it is no longer necessary for the purposes or profiling corresponding to our legal obligations or statutory statutes of limitations.
We use industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide and encrypt critical data to protect it from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. We will take all reasonable and practicable measures to protect your personal information. We use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; We use trusted protection mechanisms to protect your data from malicious attacks.
It is worth mentioning that in order to strengthen the protection of private data, we have already desensitized it at the time of collection, and no related, plaintext privacy data is stored even in our own database.
III. How We Share, Transfer, and Publicly Disclose Your Personal Information
We will use your personal information in a compliant and appropriate manner as necessary to manage our day-to-day business activities and to pursue our legitimate interests to better serve our customers. For the sake of our business and all aspects of our business, we only use this data for ourselves and do not share it with any third parties.
We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, or in accordance with the mandatory requirements of government authorities. Subject to laws and regulations, when we receive a request for disclosure of information described above, we will require that we must issue corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters. We strongly believe that the information requested from us should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law.
In the following circumstances, sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing your personal information does not require your prior authorization and consent:
- Directly related to national security and national defense security;
- Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment enforcement;
- For the purpose of protecting the life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
- Personal information that you disclose to the public;
- Personal information is collected from legally and publicly disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure, and other channels;
- Where it is necessary to sign and perform a contract at the request of the Personal Data Subject;
- It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as discovering and disposing of faults in products or services;
- Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
To ensure the proper functioning of our products, we store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies typically contain identifiers, product names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, we are able to store data such as your preferences or products, which can be used to determine whether a registered user is logged in, to improve the quality of our services and products, and to optimize the user experience.